BR Loco-hauled Coaching Stock from 1948 firstname.lastname@example.orgA group for railway enthusiasts, professionals (past and present) historians and modellers to discuss and share information about the locomotive-hauled coaching stock of British Railways from nationalisation (1948-present). Multiple units are outside the scope of the group.
The group covers pre-nationalisation and pre-grouping designs of hauled coaching stock operating in the BR era and hauled stock built in the BR era, including BR Standard Mark 1, Mark 2, Mark 3 (including HST trailers), Mark 4 and post-privatisation hauled coaching stock. Multiple units are excluded. The group covers both passenger carrying and non-passenger carrying coaching stock (NPCCS), plus train formations, carriage workings and operational matters relating to coaching stock. Railway modelling aspects of coaching stock and post-privatisation developments in BR standard and subsequent hauled stock are also included. BR hauled stock exported elsewhere and BR hauled-stock designs built for other railways are also included.
For Pullmans in Britain, please join our subgroup at: https://brcoachingstock.groups.io/g/BritPull
Please feel free to ask any questions relating to the subject matter of the group.
- 1,667 Members
- 4,622 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.